Full name: Alireza Abbasipour
Head Office: No. 45, Sadra trade center, Asian highway, Mashhad, Iran.
Sep 2011- Present PhD, Poultry nutrition, Ferdowsi university of Mashhad, Iran.
Sep 2002- Aug 2005 M. Sc. Poultry nutrition, Ferdowsi university of Mashhad, Iran.
Sep 1998- Aug 2002 B. Sc. Animal Science, Ferdowsi university of Mashhad, Iran.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
The Ph.D student (Last Semester) of Poultry Nutrition of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
The title of PhD thesis is " The effect of steam or dry conditioning and processed sodium bentonite levels on pellet quality, performance, nutrient digestibility and digestive tract development of broilers fed wheat-soy based diet in growing and finisher periods".
From 2003-2006 working in a feed mill company.
Scientific-Technical consultant of feed mills in Iran and neighboring countries. Some of these feed mills including:
1. Danepak-khazar feed mill Co. Behshahr, Iran.
2. Behshad afarin feed mill Co. Gorgan, Iran.
3. Dordaneh razavi feed mill Co. Mashhad, Iran.
4. Zarrin roshd golestan feed mill Co. Golestan, Iran.
5. Sabzevar feed mill Co. Sabzevar, Iran.
6. kimiyadan feed mill Co. Torbat-Jam, Iran.
7. Morvarid daneh feed mill Co. Esfahan, Iran.
8. Solarsoye alborz feed mill Co. Noshahr, Iran.
9. And ...
The Board of Directors of Khorak Pardaz Company (New Millennium Feed Processing CO.), the company that offers consults to feed mills.
The director responsible of the Quarterly Journal of Feed Processing, the first and only the Journal of Feed Technology in Iran.
The author of "Feed technology and processing handbook" and "Nutrition and management of broiler chickens in early ages".
The published articles is:
1. Replacement value of soybean meal with rapeseed meal supplemented with or without a dietary NSP-Degrading enzyme on performance, carcass traits and thyroid hormones of broiler chickens. 2006, International Journal of Poultry Science. 5(10): 932-937.
2. The effect of steam or dry conditioning and sodium bentonite levels on pellet quality, performance and digestive tract development of growing broilers fed corn-based diet. 2016, The 5th Mediterranean Poultry Summit of WPSA.
3. The effect of dry or steam conditioning activated sodium bentonite on pellet quality indices relative electrical energy usage in broiler wheat-soy based diets. 2016, The 5th Mediterranean Poultry Summit of WPSA.
4. Effects of acidified yeast and whey powder on performance, organ weights, intestinal microflora, and gut morphology of male broiler. 2017. Brazilian journal of poultry science.